Bottle (750 ml) made of COPPER – with dark FLOWER OF LIFE design and aditional bag made of organic cotton.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING COPPER WATER
According to Ayurveda, water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all three doshas in the body (vata, kapha and pitta). Water stored in a copper vessel is known as “tamara jal” and is supposed to be drunk after it has been kept for at least 8 hours in the copper vessel. When water is stored in a copper container, the copper gently seeps into the water and gives it all its positive properties. The best thing about this water is that it never “gets old”, remains “alive” and can be stored for a very long time. The positive properties of water stored in a copper vessel, according to Ayurveda and according to science:
– It can destroy bacteria: It is known that copper is oligodynamic (sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria) and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is particularly effective against E. coli and S.aureus – these are two bacteria that are often found in our environment and which are known to cause serious diseases in the human body. It is known to help prevent common water-borne diseases such as diarrhea, dysentery, and jaundice. Therefore, copper was considered the cheapest solution for water purification in countries that do not have a good sanitation system. So, if you are afraid of the water being contaminated, before drinking it, store it in a copper container for a few hours and believe that you will drink healthier and cleaner water.
– Stimulates your brain: Our brain works by transmitting impulses (or commands) from one neuron to another through an area known as a synapse. These neurons are covered by a sheath called the myelin sheath, which acts as a kind of conductor and helps the impulses flow. Copper actually aids in the synthesis of phospholipids, which are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths. This makes your brain work much faster and more efficiently. In addition, copper is known to have brain stimulant and anticonvulsant properties (helps prevent epileptic seizures).
– Helps regulate thyroid function: Experts say that some people with thyroid disease have low levels of copper in their bodies. Although this is most commonly seen in people with hyperthyroidism (excess thyroid hormone), those with hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone levels) can suffer from this deficiency. Copper is one of the most important trace minerals that the thyroid gland needs for optimal function. Lack of copper can cause inconsistency in the functioning of the gland. Therefore, when you drink water from a copper container, it compensates for this possible deficiency and regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland.
– Helps with arthritis and inflamed joints: Copper has very strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is particularly beneficial for relieving pain caused by inflamed joints – such as arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it a perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Therefore, drinking water enriched with copper is an excellent way to relieve the pain of these diseases.
– Skin health and melanin production: Do you have acne or blemishes on your skin? Drink water stored in a copper vessel. This is because copper is a major component in the production of melanin (the pigment that softens the color of your eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies. In addition, copper also helps in the production of new cells that help renew the top layer of the skin. While melanin helps keep the body safe from sun damage, promotes wound healing, and hides scars, the production of new cells is a boon for smooth, blemish-free, clear skin. Ayurvedic experts say that drinking this water regularly, especially early in the morning, can be the difference between acne and clear skin.
– Slow aging: If you are worried about the appearance of fine lines, copper is your natural remedy. Copper-enriched water has very strong antioxidant properties and helps form cells that fight free radicals – one of the main causes of fine lines – and helps produce new and healthy skin cells to replace the old dying ones. Both properties make copper a surefire way to beat fine lines.
– Helps improve the functioning of the digestive system: one of the most common problems we face today is indigestion. Acidity, gas or simply not being able to digest certain foods are common and this is where copper-enriched water can help. Copper has properties that stimulate peristalsis (the rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the stomach that helps food digest and move through the digestive tract), kill harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach – making it an excellent remedy for ulcers, indigestion and infections. In addition, copper also helps in cleaning and detoxifying the stomach, regulates the functioning of the liver and kidneys, helps in the proper removal of waste materials and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
– According to the Ayurveda, copper is said to help detoxify the stomach: early in the morning on an empty stomach, drink a large glass of water that has been stored overnight in a copper container.
– Aids in weight loss: If you feel that diets just don’t help you lose weight, try regularly drinking water stored in a copper container. In addition to helping to restore the balance of the digestive system, copper also helps the body break down fats and remove them from the body more efficiently. By doing this, you help the body to keep only what it will use and discard the rest.
– Helps with anemia (lack of red blood cells): The most amazing fact about copper is that we need it in most of the processes that occur in our body. From cell formation to helping with iron absorption, copper is an essential mineral for your body to function. This is one of the reasons that it also helps with anemia. Copper is an essential component of the entire process of iron absorption and use in the body, helping to maintain heme (iron) levels and regulating its flow in the blood vessels.
– Helps in faster healing of wounds: It is known for its antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. So it’s no wonder that copper is a great way to speed up wound healing. In addition, copper is also known to strengthen your immune system and help in the production of new cells. But its healing properties are not limited to treating wounds outside the body. Copper is also known to help with wounds inside the body, especially in the stomach. All this together tells us that copper is a very effective healing agent.
– Helps maintain cardiovascular health and overcome hypertension: Heart disease is one of the most common diseases that many people suffer from, and copper helps reduce the risk of developing this disease. According to the American Cancer Society, copper has been found to help regulate blood pressure, heart rate, and lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also helps prevent plaque build-up and has a documented effect of dilating blood vessels to allow better blood flow to the heart. It also helps lower triglyceride levels.
– Can help with cancer: Cancer can be debilitating for both the patient and their family. We will not talk about why cancer occurs. But how does copper help? Well, copper has very strong antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals and neutralize their harmful effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, the exact mechanism of how copper helps prevent cancer is still unknown, but some studies have shown that copper has a significant anti-cancer effect.
APPEARANCE AND MAINTENANCE
Copper cookware will look naturally beautiful as long as it is kept clean. But after some time various stains may appear inside and on the outside surface. This occurs due to oxidation. This is due to the natural properties of copper and has no adverse effects on drinking water from a copper bottle, container or glass. These stains are easy to clean.
To keep your copper cookware beautiful, we suggest you use one of the following cleaning methods:
ATTENTION! Use only water in copper bottles. Do not pour juices, carbonated or acidic drinks.